Last updated: March 17, 2020
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have defined meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You: meaning as an individual who are interested in using or accessing the services, or company, or the legal entity on the behalf of which such individual is accessing the services.
Company: (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to grabitdude.com.
Affiliate: entity that is controlled by or is under common control with a third-party, where "Control" means the ownership of 50% or more shares.
Account: unique account, created by the user to access various services and parts of our services.
Website: refers to the grabitdude.com.
Services: refers to the website services.
Service Provider: means with a person who have the legal rights to processes the date on the behalf of Company.
Third-party Social Media Service: refers to any website or social network through which a "User" can log in or create a new account.
Personal Data: information that are related to an identified individual.
Cookies: are small files that placed on your computer, mobile, or any other smart-device, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Types of Date Collection
While using the services of website, we may ask you to provide some of your personal identification information data that can be used to contact you. Personal identification data includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage data will be collected automatically when using the services. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company might gather your Personal Date for the following purpose:
- To provide and maintain our Service: to effectively monitor the process of our services.
- To manage account: to manage your registration at our website as a user of our service. By giving your Personal Data, you can access the different functionalities of the Service that are available only as a Register user.
- To contact you: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services.
- To provide you: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events.
We share your Personal Information in the following conditions:
- With Service Providers: We have to share your Personal Date with Service Provider to monitor and analyse the usage of our Services, to show advertisements , support and maintain Our Services, to contact you, and to advertise third-party websites to you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share your Personal Information in connections with or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing with other company.
- With Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our Affiliates. Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside like in comments.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The overall security of your Personal Data is very important for us, but remembers that there is no method over the internet to make electronic storage 100% secure. While we are try to use best practicing for the security of your Personal Data.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.